Welcome to the 4th episode of “Music, Sounds And Silence”.
In this episode, Eshan sheds light on the mysteries of sound and music that still occupy him to this day..
Questions to contemplate:
- Why does music affect us the way it does?
- What happens on various levels of our being when we listen to music?
- As an artist, what are you expressing?
- Is it coming from within or from somewhere else beyond “you”?
- If you feel it comes from beyond, who or what creates it through you?
- What purpose does this expression serve?
- Is there a reason for music?
- What would a life be like without music?
- What makes good music “good” and bad music “bad”?
- As a musician, where does your deep desire and need to express yourself through music come from?
- Why does music have the ability to connect human beings on such a deep level?
- What exactly “is” music and when does sound “become” music?
Listen to it Episode iTunes.
Listen to Episode on Stitcher.
Stream Episode by clicking here.
Download Episode as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”